Argentum Nix Pack
Welcome to Argentum Nix Pack, if you are not yet a member, feel free to look around. If you need to register, please use your wolf's name as your username. If you have any questions or concerns, please E-mail us at Argentumnixpack@gmail.com
Argentum Nix Pack
Welcome to Argentum Nix Pack, if you are not yet a member, feel free to look around. If you need to register, please use your wolf's name as your username. If you have any questions or concerns, please E-mail us at Argentumnixpack@gmail.com
Argentum Nix Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Argentum Nix Pack

This forum is for all the pack members to come and enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Argentum Nix has officially dissolved. If you still want to join a pack, we recommend Blood Lust. Find them here: http://bloodlustpack.forumotion.com/
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What is on that pizza??
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm by Crow

» Den Role Play!
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:33 am by Crow

» Old Pack Banners
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:03 am by Blaze

» Old Wolf Bios
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:02 am by Blaze

» Old Words of the Week
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:01 am by Blaze

» Pack Banner
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:27 pm by Blaze

» Minor Hunting Grounds Roleplay
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Blaze

» Pack Currency
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:20 am by Blaze

» Out and About Role-play!
Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 am by Flight

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is jaehelfr

Our users have posted a total of 201 messages in 26 subjects
http://www.wordcounter.net/

Den Role Play!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Aurum : 4167

Den Role Play! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:11 am

Blaze trotted over to the den, she quickly saw Crow under a willow tree. Darn it, He's already up, might as well go talk to him. Hi Crow. the black fae set her load down beside the elk. She was hungry, but not starving. She'd eaten yesterday and the rest of the pack would need energy for hunting. I thought we could take everyone hunting after breakfast. We need to replenish the pile. Have you eaten yet? Her green oculos glittered with a little concern, seeing as how Crow's breath seemed a little slower than usual, as though his metabolism was down.
Back to top Go down
https://argentumnixpack.rpg-board.net
Crow

Crow

Aurum : 4140

PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Crow smiled when his leader had padded over towards him. "Look don't worry about me I'm not hungry-"He was interrupted a loud growl coming from his stomach and he looked at Blaze a guilty look on his face. "The hunting part sounds good, I will eat something before going out if you would like: but I would rather eat after everyone has." Crow spoke after his stomach stopped growling. He was feeling a bit weak from not eating anything for days.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Aurum : 4067

PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:21 am

Silver looked at the herb Crow dropped at her side. "Spiderwort. It's sap can be used for insect bites and scraps..." She recalled. The silver far lifted her head. "I'll look for some other herbs. Like..... saffron, oaks, some poppy seeds, and yarrow." She woofed, half to herself. The medicine wolf apprentice trotted out of the main den and into the forest. She managed to find plenty of oaks, a few saffrons, a small amount of poppy seeds, but no yarrow. She headed back to the main den. She saw that there was no medicine area. She tilted her head to one side, knowing wolves won't want to smell the bitter stench of herbs. "I'll ask Blaze about making one," She thought to herself. The apprentice laid out the herbs, studying them closely.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:40 am

Blaze nodded her head as Crow said he wanted to eat after the other wolves had been fed. "I need every wolf's attention. The black fae waited for a few moments as the wolves stirred and looked in her direction. We all know that food is running low. I'd like everyone to go hunting- minor prey only, as none of you are hunters by trade.
Flight, you don't have to come unless you want to. Everyone will eat before we go
Blaze gave a meaningful glance at Crow Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Crow's black ears listened to what she had to say. He eyed past Blaze to see Silver sorting out herbs and was happy that she had accepted his herb. His attention then came back to Blaze and he gave a mischievous smile. He got to his paws and came to the dead alce carcass. Nothing much was left of the poor thing, be began to chew on the bones to sharpen his canines as well as pick some meat. It didn't fill him up but he wasn't hungry much so he left the rest for the other members of the pack. He would last for a little before tiring so he went back over to Blaze. "Blaze? Could you guys chace the prey towards me? As you can see I am not fit enough to chase down the prey, let alone catch up with it. Ill be able to bring it down though." He said while looking into Blaze's eyes. He couldn't wait till they went on the venari, then the pack would be fed with plump bellies full of meat.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:06 am

That sounds like a good idea, Crow. We'll try it. If there are no other questions, we'll head out. Blaze looked around, she decided even if there was a successful hunt, the minor prey wouldn't last long. I need hunters She thought to herself. I'm lucky to have a wolf who wants to be our Sana, but every other wolf seems to just want glory. I hate having to allow the elders to hunt, we must find a hunter soon.

~Moving to Minor Hunting Grounds~
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:33 am

Crow stretched himself. With a yawn he quickly padded after Blaze before stopping to wait for the others. Then remembered his position and quickly padded after Blaze. He trailed behind slower trying to conserve energy. He glanced back to see if the other two wanted to join the hunt. He hoped they would join in if they didn't it wouldn't be easy. His nose lifted as he breathed in the sent of these lands faint sents of prey, the surroundings made the prey sent faint. He shook his head and continued on the journey to hunt.

~Major Hunting Grounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Den Role Play!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2