Argentum Nix Pack
Welcome to Argentum Nix Pack, if you are not yet a member, feel free to look around. If you need to register, please use your wolf's name as your username. If you have any questions or concerns, please E-mail us at Argentumnixpack@gmail.com
Argentum Nix Pack
Welcome to Argentum Nix Pack, if you are not yet a member, feel free to look around. If you need to register, please use your wolf's name as your username. If you have any questions or concerns, please E-mail us at Argentumnixpack@gmail.com
Argentum Nix Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Argentum Nix Pack

This forum is for all the pack members to come and enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Argentum Nix has officially dissolved. If you still want to join a pack, we recommend Blood Lust. Find them here: http://bloodlustpack.forumotion.com/
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What is on that pizza??
Den Role Play! EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm by Crow

» Den Role Play!
Den Role Play! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:33 am by Crow

» Old Pack Banners
Den Role Play! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:03 am by Blaze

» Old Wolf Bios
Den Role Play! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:02 am by Blaze

» Old Words of the Week
Den Role Play! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:01 am by Blaze

» Pack Banner
Den Role Play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:27 pm by Blaze

» Minor Hunting Grounds Roleplay
Den Role Play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Blaze

» Pack Currency
Den Role Play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:20 am by Blaze

» Out and About Role-play!
Den Role Play! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 am by Flight

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is jaehelfr

Our users have posted a total of 201 messages in 26 subjects
http://www.wordcounter.net/

Den Role Play!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Aurum : 4177

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Blaze shifts her weight, uncomfortable on the sharp stones. She gazes across the river watching the massive fire.
Her home is burning, and what can she do but watch helplessly?
She longs to run across the water and find away to put it out, but she knows it's impossible.
Just as she's beginning to consider the crazy idea, the fire leaps to the water surface and brings the flames straight toward her.
She jumps up and runs into the forest behind her, but she is too late. She can feel the heat behind her, she can feel her tail being singed.
Her eyes snap open and she looks around her. Trying to comfort herself she tells herself "The fire was just a dream." But she knows it happened. So do the wolves around her. She studies the wolves in the den for a little bit- so peaceful in their sleep. She also feels the weight of being the Alpha.
This is her pack, and it's her job to protect them at all costs.

Last edited by Blaze on Fri May 03, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://argentumnixpack.rpg-board.net
Flight

Flight

Aurum : 4078

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:51 am

Flight awoke to Blaze talking to herself. The blind fae lifted her head and turned it towards her daughter. "Blaze are you ok?" she asked standing slowly and carefully making her way over. The black and grey formoer warrior stopped by her only surviving pup. She let her head dropped and nuzzled her gently.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Blaze turned to face her mother. After taking a long breath she responded. " I guess so Flight, but I keep dreaming about the fire. Except in my dreams, I wake up right as it catches me. I know it wasn't even close, but I can't help but wonder: was I supposed to make it out? I mean: of the few wolves that survived, why was I one of them?" her deep green eyes had a twinkle of uncertainty. Blaze didn't know. What she could do, the pack around her was small-yet she knew it was her job to protect the wolves that joined her. She needed a stronger pack: but would more wolves make it easier or harder to protect the pack she started?
Blaze looked at Flight. "I'm just going to take a walk. I'll be back by morning." she turned and trotted out of the den.

(Blaze will go to the "outside" thread.)
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:10 pm

((OK))

Flight turned her head to follow Blaze's pawsteps. The blind elder sighed as she shook her head. "Oh, Luke if only you were still here." she said saddly. The black fae carefully made her way to the entrance of the den and sat down in it. Her gaze was focused inside her as she remembered her beloved mate who had died in the raging fire.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 am

Blaze returned to the mouth of the den. Turning too look for the loner she'd run from/with.
She wouldn't have minded if he didn't follow her, she still had that touch of doubt. At the same time though, she felt he could bring much to the pack. She decided to wake Flight and tell her, in order to get her opinion: all the better if the brute arrived before her mother arrived to the wold of the waking. She could explain easier then.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:19 am

Flight picked up on her daughters scent. It was laced with that of another and the blind elder rose to her paws growling. "Blaze." she called out moving from the den entrance, "Whis scent is mixed with yours?" Worry rang in the formor warriors voice as she looked in the direction of her daughters scent.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Aurum : 4150

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 pm

The brute quickly padded in following Blaze as he looked around. They headed towards a elder and he smiled, she was asleep and curled up. Until she woke and seemed worried. "I am Crow, no need to fear. Blaze invited me to come" He said in a kind tone towards the elder
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Flight snapped her head towards Crows voice snarling. "Was I asking you?" she growled. Her sightless eyes glared towards the unkinwn brute as her warrior instincts kicked in. "Describe yourself." Fly ordered moving closer to where the wolves were. She moved slowly as to not trip over antlything.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Just then Blaze stepped in. It's okay. Flight. I asked him to come. I'll also describe him to you. He's a little bigger than me, well muscled. He's black but somehow his paws tuned crimson in some areas. He says he wants to join the pack." Blaze purposefully left out what he'd said about wanting wolves to rule all. She could work on that later. What she needed now was her mother's support, but Flight didn't appear convinced at the reason behind this strange brute coming home with her daughter. Once again Blaze repeated, I asked him to come.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Crow flicked his right ear and ignored the elder as the wolf known as Blaze stepped in. He wasn't watching them, instead he watched his surroundings. Blaze was right t to step in as he probably would have lost his temper. Crow was like that of a person with split personalities,,one minute he was nice and another he was aggressive. His hindquarters rested as he sat down, tail covering his crimson colored paws protecteprotectively. His paws reminded him of his family before this time even though it wasn't long ago. He had lost everything he knew of no one else except his mother but he knew nothing about her nor his father. The brute signed then turned his attention back to Blaze and the elder. [code]
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Flight turned her head towards Blaze as she spoke. She stepped forward and number noses with her. The blind elder managed to gaze into her daughters eyes with her own. "Every well then Blaze thank you." she said to her daughter, "Welcome Crow. I am Flight, Blazes mother and a elder." The black and grey fae turned slowly and carefully picked her way back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Crow nodded towards the elder not much surprised as the two seemed to have a special bond. His almond eyes softened when Flight nuzzled Blaze. He wondered what a mothers touch and kindness was like, then suddenly his almond optics hardened. What did he need with a mother or father anyway? They had abandoned, clearly they didn't want him. So why would he want them? He snorted at this, he wouldn't care if they where dead! He got to his crimson paws and eyed the elder as she slowly made her way in the back of the den. His muzzle turned towards Flight "Nice to meet you Flight." He said in a slightly deep grumble. The brute now shook the ash and soot free from his coat. Although not all fled some stayed on his coat almost as dark and sootty as the ash and soot that still clung to his coat as if afraid of the world. His almond optics turned towards Blaze as if adking "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:07 am

Blaze, clearly understanding the questioning gaze, spoke up. From what you've said earlier, I take it you want to be a Warrior. That means training first. Normally the whole of the warriors would help teach you, but since our pack is so small- It looks as if it's mainly me. She wondered what it would be like to teach another wolf her ways, especially one who seemed so hardened. Before she taught him her rules though, she would have to find out what he already knew. Do you have any battling experience? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 am

Crow eyed the female cooly before speaking up. "What do you think? I have scars-" he cut himself off then continued what he was about to say had nothing to due with her question. "Yes..." He added in a bored voice. Crow had to admit he was rude-at times that was. Would she want him to show off? He hoped not, unless there was a dummy involded to attack. But still even that seemed boring so maybe a fox or loner? Crow stopped his thinking and then waited to hear what she had to say he didn't want to plan to much ahead. He looked around once again looking for scavengers in the sky or a crow. He was very much friendly with crows as he was named after them and they even helped wolves to find prey in return of a piece of the kill. He didn't mind this as the bird was very small compared to him and ate less. His almond gaze once again rested on Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:23 am

Blaze's oculos widened in surprise as Crow started sarcastically. She responded a little gruffly "Any pup dumb enough to try fighting could easily get scars that would stay. Scars mean the enemy has gotten the better of you. All warriors have them, but not all who have them are warriors." She calmed down and started again. " I believe you can fight, I won't ask you to show me. But I do think we should go check around the territory for other wolves. Flight, You're welcome to come with us." She added sensing Flight might not be so thrilled to let Crow and Blaze go off alone.

(Going to "out and about" *NEW WOLVES* This would be an excellent time to make an appearance!)
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:54 am

Crow listened as she spoke he agreed with what she had to say. This was why he cut himself off before but instead of talking back he followed blaze. The brute's large and muscular frame was visible as he walked after Blaze. His optics of almond color rested on the fae as he followed. They where exiting the den area and going into another part where most loners would show up.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Flight stopped and turned back towards her daughter. She tilted her head and nodded once. The blind elder picked her way after Blaze following her scent.

-OUt and About-
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 am

Crow sprinted in the den Silver had jumped ahead of him and had won. The brute was panting his tongue hanging from his jaw. He nodded towards Silver accepting his loss he had always lost races so it wasn't something new to him. His almond oculos where whatching to see if Blaze and Flight would enter. He then turned towards Silver and nodded "Your fast, good job." He praised as the apprentise held herself high as she was proud to have won the race he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Blaze reached the den last. Not knowing what to say or do, she trotted to the side of the front wall inside and lay down on the cold stone floor. It felt good after the run in mid-summer, but she knew it wouldn't last. Soon enough she would have to organize a hunt. She watched the other wolves for a moment, Flight coming up to the den, Crow congratulating Silver and as she let the joyful seen sink in, the closed her green oculos and let herself drift into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Aurum : 4077

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Silver bowed her head in appreciation. The apprentice took a look around. Everything was so green without the mist! She took in the scents. The air was sweet and cool. I've been missing out a bunch hanging around in the mist... Silver thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:43 am

Crow noticed Blaze laid down in the den. It wasn't until she laid down did he realize how hot and tierd he was. He padded into a the shade of a weeping willow tree. He circled then laid down with a sigh, soon he could keep his almond oculos began to close hungry for sleep, to at least rest abit before getting back up. It wasn't long until he had closed them without notice and deep asleep.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Aurum : 4077

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Silver tilted her head. She wasn't too tired. She laid her head on her paws and stared at the sky. She then stood up and paced around.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:04 pm

( I notice our posts are becoming pretty short, try to keep them at around 100 words, okay?)

Blaze blinked as she opened her green oculos, she felt well rested after the afternoon nap and now felt the cool breeze of night. The moon shone bright, and leaked through a few cracks in the den's ceiling making the silver light seem to glow on the hard stone floor. The black and white fae lifted her head. Looking at the alce carcass near the den opening she realized it was closer to gone than she'd first thought. Another mouth, more hunting to do. She mused. Having another wolf was more than a good thing, hunts would become more successful and she was confident every wolf would earn their keep. Though there wouldn't be any HiTs for a while, until one of the faes had pups or more loners joined, all wolves had the instinct to hunt small prey. She decided that now would be a good time to look for field mice. Without a word to her pack, Blaze slipped almost silently to the hunting area, hoping she could bring back enough mice to finish breakfast once the alce was gone, and return before the est of the pack was awake. Then she could organize lessons for the trainees.

(For a little while, Blaze will be in "Minor Hunts")
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Flight entered the den slowly. She moved over the rugged ground that lay before it with care. The elder heard Crow congratulating Silver after her win of their race and she smiled. Her blue slightless eyes turned to the young silver fae. "Well done little one." she said with a soft smile and a nod. She sniffed the air and located the carrcass and padded over to it. She nosed it over and found a spot that still had a good amount of meat on it. She tore of a piece and ate it slowly. Licking her jaws clean she moved into the flat part of the clearing and lay in the sun letting it warm her dark pelt as she dozed.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:29 am

He continued to have the same dream over and over again. What did it mean? His eyes flashed open it was early morning but still dark. He stretched out while still laying down. "Ugh..." he signed then rolled trying to wake himself more. He got to his paws and shook himself. He glanced around and saw that Blaze was no longer in the den and he wondered where she had gone. With a shrug he noticed a carcass and his stomach growled, he would wait till all of the wolves in the pack had eaten before he would. He began to walk away and into the forest. He inhaled deeply he loved the freash sent that the woods carried. He trotted along eyeing everything when he saw a Spider Wort flower he quicky picked the flower and headed back towards the den. He dropped the herb near Silver then went back into the shade of the willow as he watched the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Den Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den Role Play!   Den Role Play! Empty

Back to top Go down

Den Role Play!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next