Argentum Nix Pack
Welcome to Argentum Nix Pack, if you are not yet a member, feel free to look around. If you need to register, please use your wolf's name as your username. If you have any questions or concerns, please E-mail us at Argentumnixpack@gmail.com
Argentum Nix Pack
Welcome to Argentum Nix Pack, if you are not yet a member, feel free to look around. If you need to register, please use your wolf's name as your username. If you have any questions or concerns, please E-mail us at Argentumnixpack@gmail.com
Argentum Nix Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Argentum Nix Pack

This forum is for all the pack members to come and enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Argentum Nix has officially dissolved. If you still want to join a pack, we recommend Blood Lust. Find them here: http://bloodlustpack.forumotion.com/
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What is on that pizza??
Out and About Role-play! EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm by Crow

» Den Role Play!
Out and About Role-play! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:33 am by Crow

» Old Pack Banners
Out and About Role-play! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:03 am by Blaze

» Old Wolf Bios
Out and About Role-play! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:02 am by Blaze

» Old Words of the Week
Out and About Role-play! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:01 am by Blaze

» Pack Banner
Out and About Role-play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:27 pm by Blaze

» Minor Hunting Grounds Roleplay
Out and About Role-play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Blaze

» Pack Currency
Out and About Role-play! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:20 am by Blaze

» Out and About Role-play!
Out and About Role-play! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 am by Flight

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is jaehelfr

Our users have posted a total of 201 messages in 26 subjects
http://www.wordcounter.net/

Out and About Role-play!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crow

Crow

Aurum : 4150

Out and About Role-play! Empty
PostSubject: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:36 pm

¤°·Crow¤°·|The Purest

His black fur filled with ash and soot, his black paws now stained with a crimson substance. His almond eyes dark with grief, now covered with that of aggression and confidence. He sought out this wolf known as Blaze her name had been tossed around almost all loners and rouges knew of Blaze. Some said that she was the largest wolf they had ever seen, some said that her beauty would lure you in and all of a sudden your dead. There had been many stories none of which interested him except her wanting to start a pack with all wolves who where still alive. He snorted All lies and stories, it is time to pay back those creatures that destroyed my home and my family. He was close he could feel it and every where he went wolves pointed him in this direction. Crow signed where these stories of Blaze "current" or where they even real? He iggnored his negative thoughts and continued on walking, he wasn't afraid if anything poped out of the forest or where else they would have to deal with him. Crow was in no mood for silly games or predators trying to kill him. He knew Blaze was close but where? Would she find him first or not? The large brute paused then raised his maw letting only the sweet sound of a howl escape, perhaps the only sweet thing about this brute. His howl was that of a call to see if anyone was around, it echoed with a cool and soft effect. Crow was surprised that anything so beautiful/good could come from him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Aurum : 4177

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Having left Flight in the den, blaze had broken into an all out run as soon as she was out of sight.
She'd come to a sudden halt at the sound of a melodious howl. Cautiously she started off toward the sound. Her mind ran through possibilities. could it be a loner? Another pack? No, I'd have scented them if it was a whole pack. It must be a loner. But is it friendly? I must be if it'd howled so loud- or at least it couldn't plan on surprising anything. and so her mind raced as she caught the scent of another wolf. Stealthily, she crept through the trees until she found the loner.
His head down, well muscled, crimson stained on his paws, and soot in his fur.
In the darkness nothing but her green eyes were visible through the fern which she hid herself behind, watching and waiting before she made her next move.
Back to top Go down
https://argentumnixpack.rpg-board.net
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:04 pm

¤°·Crow¤°·|The Purest

His head tipped curiously, his optics of almond turned towards a darkened shadow. The sent of many things around him made the sent of a new wolf very faint. He slowly his almond optic's closed reopening slowly, once opened the brute found his eyes looking towards the shadow this time a green glow came from it. He smirked then spoke up "Hello, I am looking for the wolf named Blaze. Happen to know where it is?" He asked the shadow stepping toward it, he wasn't afraid of what was behind the fern. He knew that it was a wolf and as he neared the gender of a female's sent. He stood there waiting for a reply his eyes seemed as though you could trust him but once you did you where usuallydead or wounded badly. He had no interest in harming this fae, that is if she answered his question and didn't try anything. His ears where perked as they listen for an answer from the fae. His black fur full of ash and soot had seemed to fall out and leave a trail of ash and soot as he walked. He was now closer almost in biting distance.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:45 am

Blaze turned cursed herself in her mind. Why did you have to get so close?
She realized it was too late to run, and the brute's hindquarters looked like they had been worked well enough, he would catch her if she made a break for it. The fae slid out of her hiding place, head slightly lifted so as to give her at least a small look of confidence. Her green eyes briefly caught the moonlight, and the white patch on her front seemed to glow with the stark contrast with her dark fur. She looked over the brute, trying to decide how much she should tell him. Finally, she ended the silence. "I know Blaze, and where she can be found. But why do you seek her?" She asked in a slightly confident yet friendly tone.
Inwardly though, her heart was racing Why is this wolf looking for me?
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:39 pm

¤°·Crow¤°·|The Purest

His almond optics blinked again in understanding "I search her, to find a pack and settle down with. My pack was burned alive by the creatures that rule this world. I wish to make our species the dominate force. Those creature's drove out Grey Wolves in Yellow Stone but stupidly they saw that their precious little Elk began to die without us. Then they brought some back, but before that they destroyed magic and that of dragons. I know we would all problely be dead if they where here but still they make very poor choices." He settled down into a siting postioin. His hindquarters sat flat on the earth below him, as he eyed this female with admire she stood up to him and that was rare. Her green eyes even out-shined the fern that had hid her. He wouldn't be surprised if this was Blaze but if it was he would have thought a alpha would be more dominate but in some cases that was not true. He offered a friendly smile towards the fae, he wasn't in a killing mood at the time.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:16 am

Blaze looked at the brute. He seemed true enough in wanting to join a pack, and stars know she needed members- especially a strong warrior. A little worry tugged at the back of her mind trying to tell her to send this wolf on a wild rabbit chase. He's too ambitious, wants too much power. He will be of no help to you. "Then your seeking has ended. I am Blaze." she pushed the doubt from her mind. She'd already told him enough that she wouldn't be safe around him. Trusting him was her only option. With a glint in her eye she turned her body toward the den and called back as she ran off in the early dawn "As for her pack, you'll have to come meet them for yourself!"

(Blaze's RP will now be back in the Den. Reply on about and about, then post in the Den as well.)
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 pm

¤°·*Crow¤°·*

[The brute waited for a reply for a while. Then she opened her maw and began to speak.
He smiled and followed the fae to the den. A look of surprise and hope glittered in his almond eyes. His paw sets almost matched Blaze's but instead he was falling back a little due to his muscular weight.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 am

Blaze trotted through the woods, Crow beside her. She turned to him "So how did you hear I wanted to start a pack?" She ducked under a low hanging branch, then continued. The leaves filtering the sunshine above her, dappling her black pelt with multiple darker shades. She was hoping to find another one of her pack members. If only I can find another wolf, I can see how he would react. She thought. At the same time she wondered if he would handle it in such a way that both her strength combined with the other wolf wouldn't be enough to stop him. It was a test that certainly had a risk, but she felt she had to take it.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:20 pm

¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

Crow had quickly followed after Blaze into this area. He listened to her speak before. speaking. to blaze. "Well lots of loners told me about you." He said while continuing after Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Aurum : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Silver looks around, sitting by the river. She grooms herself, but sneezes. "Ugh, next time, don't mistake smoke for mist..." Silv growls to herself. She then shakes her long, silver pelt, and trots back into the mist. "Now... where and who is that 'Blaze' I have heard about?" The silver young wolf barks. She lifts her head to scent the air. Hmm... two wolves. Run or stay.... run or stay....
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Scenting A lone wolf, Blaze turns to Crow, asking a silent question that didn't need a verbal answer, but a show of character. Her eyes displayed the question word for word: "What will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm

The young wolf tilts her head. The mist should hide me, and not allow the wolves to see or follow my scent. I'll be fine. If they do, I bet I could outrun 'em! Silver thinks to herself, Hopefully I'm not thinking to high of myself...
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:02 pm

[center¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest][/center]

The large brute sniffed the air the sent if water tainted the air. The river and mist made sniffing out a sent harder. His black fur matched in with the shadows, he slowly and silently sung into the shadows of mist. This time he could catch a sent even though it was faint , he sensed a growl coming from deep in his throat. The brute saw something in the mist it was very hard to see it but a smaller fea blended very well in the mist. He quickly pounced on the fae trying to pin her, she seemed on edge and jumpy. So this was one reason why he pinned her but the other was his hunger for blood. He quickly snapped at the fae trying to scare her before he spoke "What are you doing here?!" He asked in a snarl,his lips where pulled back his teeth, deadly and sharp, showed off. His ears where pinned back in aggression his almond eyes no longer kind.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:28 am

Blaze stepped a little closer to Crow and the loner, she knew she needed to be close enough to join in fighting with the loner if it came to that. At the same time, however, she needed to see how far Crow would go. Blazed edged around a tree to get a better view. She needed to time anything she did perfectly. She couldn't interfere, but she had to be available to help. So she simply stood there, watching and waiting- muscles tensed in case she had to move quickly.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 pm

The small fae yowled with fear. First the young wolf was too scared and startled to know what was happening, she shook her head and whined, "I was just traveling! M.... my pack was killed!! I didn't know I was is another's...." Silver barked, "Please! At least you can get off me! By back hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 pm

¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

Crow got off of the fae but his face was still showing aggression. "Alright I've done my part. Now finnish what you where saying! " He understood her lost as his adopted family was also killed. His true family had abandoned him so he abandoned them back. His black fur shined in the sunlight and his fangs flashed in the sunlight. He noticed drool dripping from his jaws so he closed his mouth. He wondered where Blaze was and noticed her movement from behind but ignored it. He eyed this fae waiting for an answer, he knew this fae could out run him but she wouldn't be able to hide for long.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 pm

The young wolf growls irritatedly, "I'm just an apprentice. My name is..." Silver stopped, not wanting to give out her name, & turned and ran her fastest. She turned overhead to see if the wolf had followed. "Nunia Business!" She calls over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

Aurum : 4078

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Flight heard Crow and andother wolf talking as she got closer. The fae turned her head as a young wolf ran towarsd her. She let out a growl as she stumbled back. Her sightless eyes looked towards the unkonwn wolf who saounded female. "Who are you?" she asked with a stern tone that ment she had to give it. The former warrior pinpointed the young wolf and stepped it to her path bristling.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:03 am

¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

The brute didn't ask for her name but wasn't surprised to see her running. Thisid get him even more aggressive. He growled annoyance prickled at his pelt and began to rise and he looked twice his normal size as he trotted after the fae who bumped into Flight. He quickly came over to Flight his pelt no longer ruffled. He eyed Flight and then spoke while slowly turning towards this loner. "Flight are you alright?" He asked then as his eyes landed on the loner they where narrowed as he glared at her. Then suddenly jumped on her trying to pin her again. "Who do you seek?" He asked in a snarl his face no longer aggressive but as serious as one who would have been eager to bite her yet his face was plain his eyes only showed you how serious he was.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:13 am

Flight looked at Crow and nodded once. "As good as any blind warrior can be." the elder replied. Herblue eyes looked in his direction as she imagined the wolf Blaze had described for her.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:34 am

¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

The brute's oculos turned towards Flight, they where almond like always but still they showed a novum light. He then turned towards this loner again his oculos narrowed once again as he stared at this fae waiting for an answer. "That's good. Just let me know if anyone is upsetting you and I will deal with them. Not saying that you can't I have seen a wolf named Rainn she was blind and a wolf named Dragon treated her as if she wasn't blind at all. They hunted together and she even cought a hare out of no where.. I could tell that Dragon was crushing on her though." He said this to Flight his voice cherry and a bit of kindness. His ears how ever searched for Blaze he wondered where she was.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:43 am

Flight smiled with slight warmth at Crow. "Thank you Crow. I am learning how to adjust my moves so I can still fight if I have too." the black and grey fae, "Would you like to help me?" The blind fae decided that she would try and get along with the brute even if she didn't trust him yet. It was all for Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:56 am

(Great job using the words of the week, Crow!)

Blaze stepped out from behind the trees, behind the lone wolf and facing Flight and Crow.
It's good to see we are all getting along, but we do have business to attend to. Blaze flicked her ears toward the light colored fae. Are you looking for something? She asked, a bit gleam in her eye that showed she could be trusted and wouldn't be too rash or harsh on the novum wolf. The fae was surrounded, the pack had formed a triangle while the loner was surprised. Flight was on one side, Crow on another, and Blaze standing opposite them. She cast a warning glance at the other two wolves "Keep her surrounded, don't attack. Try to let me do the talking."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Silver growled at the surrounding wolves. "Fine. I'm looking for a wolf named Blaze. I didn't think I'd be pinned along the way. Now my back really hurts," She snarled. "Anyways, I'm Silver. Can I go now? My friend is waiting..." the small silvery wolf starts to squirm out of the brute's hold.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Flight laughed softly as she stepped forward. She used her nose to turn the young wolfs head trying to turn her towards her daughter. "She's behind you pup." the black elder said with amusment in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and About Role-play!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next